2009-2010 Student Senate
Robert Cinnante, BM '11 Voice,
Borna Tabibian, BM '11 Piano
Graduate Curriculum Committee:
John Elliott, MM '11 Tuba
Albert Oppenheimer, BM '09, MM '11 Composition
Undergraduate Curriculum Committee:
Stephanie Economou, BM '12 Composition
David Lee, BM '11 Voice
Student Affairs Committee:
Ashley Kozak, MM '11 Voice
David Tarantino, BM '12 Percussion
Mallory Zakeosian, BM '13 Voice
To email members of the Student Senate, follow the email@example.com email addressing format.
About the Student Senate
- Serve on his/her respective committee representing the student perspectives and concerns
How to become a member of the Student Senate:
- An announcement opening nominations and applications is sent via email.
- Faculty are encouraged to nominate students for the Student Senate.
- Students may nominate other students or simply nominate themselves.
- Nominated students will be invited to fill out an application form via email.
A selection committee comprised of the Dean of Students, the Coordinator of Student Activities, an appointed faculty member, an appointed RA, and current members of the Student Senate who are not applying for a position select members of the Student Senate from completed applications.
Final decisions are made and candidates are notified.
Beginning Fall Semester
- Members of the Student Senate begin their one-year term of duty.
- The bulk of responsiblities will be executed during the academic year.
For more information, visit the NEC Student Activities Center.