The Green Room Café offers a variety of options including a salad bar, grill, daily entrees, and Grab-N-Go items.
The Green Room Café is the on-campus dining hall located on the first floor of the Student Life and Performance Center catered by Rebecca's Cafe.
For those with gluten, nut, shellfish or other severe food allergies, accommodations can be made. Please notify Dining Services staff of your allergies in advance.
Off-campus students, faculty, staff, and visitors can pay with cash, credit card or Penguin Pass by loading their IDs with Café Cash.
STANDARD HOURS OF OPERATION DURING ACADEMIC YEAR:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Residential Meal Plan - View Menu Selections Here
All resident students are required to participate in the meal plan program. Student may select from the following plans.
Base Plan – 19 meals per week (this is the base plan and part of the students Room & Board fee when they live on campus)
- Access to the Green Room Café during all meal periods, 3 meals per day, (19) in a week.
- 1 swipe per meal period - Includes: 1 entrée, 1 side, and 1 beverage (some restrictions apply)
- $100 in Café Cash per semester for premium menu items and Encore Café by Rebecca’s. (May carry over from fall to spring.)
Meal Plan for Non-Residents, Faculty, Staff
* These plans can be purchased via NEC's Transact app
Meal Block Plan
Enjoy the Benefits of the Student Meal Plan
- Deposit $80 on your Penguin Pass and receive 10 meals to use at any time. The Block Plan can be added at the Business Office.
- Look for the musical note to identify the meal plan options in the Green Room Café.
Bonus Bucks Plan
Available to load onto your Penguin Pass, bonus bucks plans can be purchased at the Business Office.
- Orchestra Plan: Buy $700 and receive $800
- Symphony Plan: Buy $500 and receive $550
- Chamber Plan: Buy $300 and receive $325
Rebecca’s Gift Card
- More convenient than cash, Rebecca’s Cards in any amount are available at the register.
- Reload your card or check your balance at the café.