To expedite creation of your Penguin Pass, you may submit your photo by e-mail in advance of your arrival at NEC.
- Please name the photo file with the letters "PC" followed by your six-digit student ID number. Example: "PC123456.jpg"
- Include digital file as an attachment to an e-mail addressed to email@example.com.
- Use "Photo ID" as your subject line.
- In the text of the e-mail, include your name and six-digit student ID number.
Requirements for Your Photo
- Photo should be in color, and recent enough to be a good likeness of you—ideally, taken within the last six months.
- You must be the only person in the photo.
- Photo must be a headshot that measures at least one inch in width at high resolution.
- Photo must be clear, facing forward, full face, from the top of head to at least mid chest-level, taken in normal street attire without a hat or sunglasses or any other obstruction of the face, including head resting on hands.
- Photo should be taken against a plain, light background, preferably white.
- See example of correctly prepared photo in sample Penguin Pass shown on this page.
- Digital photo must be in .jpg file format.